Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a halloween site correct? Well why are there so many non-horror forums here I can understand the haunts mainly because of the name and because it pertains to halloween and horror but why are there things such as atmosphere and technology? I was unaware that this site is being run by NASA. Just a question!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Well guys, let's give up. He's on to us. Depravity, this is a cover site for the Guatemalan Space Program. (GSP) We have been studying low cost ways to enter space. Obviously ,we don't have the funds available that NASA does. We are attempting to use Pneumatic Props combined with Prop 1 Controller to launce a low level FCG into low orbit. Its all very complicated you see, but rest assured that one day Guatemala will be on equal footing with the so called G8 powers. At that point we will then try other things, like a free market economy. Please keep this site under wraps! We don't want NASA to find out what we're doing here!
Ok Really -
Atmosphere-setting the mood of a yard haunt or haunted house
Technology-the use of computers, pneumatics and motor driven props in a haunt.
Couldn't resist a little fun there Depravity...

·
Registered
512 Posts
HR....Does this mean we're NOT really in the GSP???? Man, I wish people would tell me these things! Now what am I supposed to do with all this solid propellant?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Dang...this is a Halloween site? So are we really not launching ourselves to Uranus anymore? :(

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Plus, this group has some links for socializing between us haunters as well.

"All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy."

Another round of rocket fuel for everyone! :-D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
As is our policy here, issues of banning and other infractions are kept confidential between the forum leaders and the offending party. This is out of respect for those involved.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.