Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
That is just plain gross. Who the Sam Hill would steal your drawers? Even if I was drinking straight moonshine, I wouldn't even think about stealing your drawers. With all the Halloween goodies that you were eating last year at Ironstock I would hate to see your racing stripes. That is just plain yucky. I can't believe that you would want them back let a lone wonder where they were at. Good God FE Kmart has a sale on drawers every week. Trade Kmart some beef netting for drawers. Or you could make beef netting into drawers. That is just gross. lol

·
Registered
797 Posts
This would make a great screenplay... A man and his drawers have been separated for a year; witness the touching reunion! ...Only at Ironstock. :D In fact, there's a feature for your booth this year, FE. :ninja:

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny you mention that.
I'm thinking about an idea.....
Everyone that stops by the booth will have an oppertunity to leave an under garment (singed by the owner) attached to the ceiling above the FE booth this year?

Any takers?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
How about instead of underpants you buy a pair of ladies' jeans. You put those in the back of your tent and have everyone sign it. Or maybe Insulated underwear. That might work too. Then after Ironstock you could raffle it off on Unpleasant Street or have a contest again.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Funny you mention that.
I'm thinking about an idea.....
Everyone that stops by the booth will have an oppertunity to leave an under garment (singed by the owner) attached to the ceiling above the FE booth this year?

Any takers?
I'll bring you a pair of signed briefs, lol. they will be sure to displease,and disgust. may even cause vomiting in lesser mamals.:D

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HibLaGrande said:
I'll bring you a pair of signed briefs, lol. they will be sure to displease,and disgust. may even cause vomiting in lesser mamals.:D
There is a place in the bahamas like this. I think it's called "end of the world bar"
They have all kinds of stuff haging from their cieling, serious!
That what made me think of it.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yea, I think I will just slowly walk up to your tent on June 23rd. And you will say, "Hello kind sir, my you be interested in some fine Halloween apparel." To which I will reply, "Well, I was hoping you would like some fine Halloween appearel from me. My signed jockstrap! Here you go buddy. Find a spot on your wall for this. And you won't need a thumb tac for it either" LOL.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Maybe one of the hotel staff took your undies FE? Are you SURE you packed them? Could you just have kicked them under the bed?

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hauntiholik said:
Maybe one of the hotel staff took your undies FE? Are you SURE you packed them? Could you just have kicked them under the bed?
I'm not to sure, it was a hazie evening as usual...
I'm thinkin' that there might be an outside chance that I wasn't sportin' a pair.
Not sure, but could be?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts