Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I'm the only one who does this. If you have, what has been your best reaction?
When I get bored, I put in my zombie contacts (which I do believe Frightener sells them:D ), put a wound of some sort, somewhere plainly visible on my body, and go get ice cream or something. I don't get into costume or anything. I just wear street clothes. I love people's reaction to my apperence. That and it's just plain fun to do the makeup anyhow.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
When the filming starts, BB, you may have plenty of opps to do that on a regular basis, that is if you want to be in it. :D

I can just imagine the reactions to this when you do that. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
"Just shoot 'em in the head! They seem to stay down permanently if you shoot 'em in the head!'

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
lol That would be about it out here. Here's a snip from a website that shows my town popualtion:

Population (year 2000): 596. Estimated population in July 2005: 583 (-2.2% change)

Would you chance it knowing almost every one out here are hunters and have pretty good shooting abilities? One sighting and the whole town would be in an uproar.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I have a few pairs of contact lenses (Banshee, Incubus, Vampire). I also like to wear them out shopping or to parties just for the hell of it. I also will wear them to work. Other people call them my 'angry eyes'.

The reactions are great - lots of double takes. I get a lot of people asking about the lenses in general. Another added benefit is when I wear them around my MIL then she won't look at or talk to me....hehehe

I wore the banshee lenses to Hauntcon and this little girl kept calling me 'kitty'.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have a set of custom made vampire fangs. They go in and out easily like a retainer and are pretty subtle as long as I don't grin too widely. It was pretty fun to wear these in public (at night, of course, but in just regular street clothes) and watch people do a "double-take". :devil: Nobody ever commented on them, though...hmmm...

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Maybe having fangs is normal for your area. And think about it, would you talk to someone with fangs at night. Well you are a haunter, maybe you would.

14,925 Posts
bodybagged said:
I was wondering if I'm the only one who does this. If you have, what has been your best reaction?
When I get bored, I put in my zombie contacts (which I do believe Frightener sells them:D ), put a wound of some sort, somewhere plainly visible on my body, and go get ice cream or something. I don't get into costume or anything. I just wear street clothes. I love people's reaction to my apperence. That and it's just plain fun to do the makeup anyhow.
This is why I love you :)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Too funny BB. I should try that with my vamp fangs someday. I really gotta get on the contacts bandwagon someday, but I'm too chicken**** to touch my eye. :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frighteners Entertainment said:
This is why I love you :)
awwwwww shucks! I love you too. lol. (Just don't tell your wife or BB. LMAO!!!)
The best reaction I got from one of my little ventures was at the grocery store. Two African American women got in line behind me. I had that watermelon stuff on one side of my face and one zombie contact in on that same side. I nonchalantly turned to her and said hello. She started to say hello back when she really took in the whole view. lol. She screamed in that sissy girl way and ran behind her friend. That was great! After I stopped laughing, I answered her questions. I find that doing this, is not only fun, but it helps promote the company as well! lol. I do it mainly for the fun of it though! lol.
Oh and Thunder, I get the biggest kick out of making them "REAL" men scream! lol. You just have to make shure they're not carring their guns though! lol.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO!!!!! Please forgive me mate, for I haven't control of me blade (nor me mouth) when I've had but even a wee bit of grog. lol.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I have done something similar about twice a year i shave off my goat and color in a real scare. 75 stitches worth looks like a smiley face under my chin

Wronge bar right woman

·
Registered
842 Posts
My brother had a very realistic looking wolf head mask that he used to keep in the car. He would just pull it on at any old time while driving! LOL It was funny as **** to see the reactions, especially at stop lights!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
LMAO! I wore my vampire contacts to work today. The receptionist keeps telling me to quit looking at her! She had to stand outside of my office to ask me a question. hehehe

·
Banned
626 Posts
lol i went round to my freinds house in the middle of last summer in blooded clothes an my hands and feet chained together an ended up scaring the crap outta her mum an then my freind walked out of the kitchen an started luaghing to death that i had just scared the ****e ou of her mum lol good times tho me an my best freind hannah where also going out a couple of weeks ago to a concert all dressed up in the usual all black with black make-up (so what if a guy wheres make-up lol) and i had my silver contacts in an we managed to scare the annoying 8 yr olds who live down my street it was really funny though so it made us happy for the night

1 - 20 of 28 Posts