Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click on this link then go to 'see videos by date'. Then select 2006-10-31. Then scroll down to halloween house awaits trick or treaters.

Good story.

Sorry no direct link.
Slimy'sHouseOfHorrors

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Great piece Slimy! I'm jealous of your work room. You do us haunters proud.

·
Registered
743 Posts
wow. Thats cool.
I love hearing the news reporters take on what we all consider 'the norm'
...only we would understand "way behind schedule" and it being beginning of September.

Great job!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I contacted them. My goal this year was to get on tv. ( Am I an attention hound or not?!?!?!) Here in Oklahoma there is a LOT of local tv programming. I figured I'd be a shoe in. I called all four of the stations and this is the only one I got feedback from.

The story really drove my tot number up.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Congratulations Slimy, I loved that! I was also pleasantly surprised by how long the segment was; I've never before seen a positive story on Halloween that was longer than about 15 seconds (grrrr, lol) ;) . Anyway, I thought you and your wife were great and your haunt looked awesome! :eek: :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Great segment. The reporter seemed to be enjoying himself as well. Agreed, it was a lot of time devoted to a Halloween display. You done us proud!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Sam, great to see you and the Mrs. in person, and the great job you did with the haunt. Long story my @ss, it was way too short for my liking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts