Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wooded spot on the trail this year that I cannot seem to come up with anything for a good visual scare, or if not a scare then a good shiver. The trail is set up during 1863 with a Civil War battle going on at the top of the trail (it goes uphill into a field.) I have a hospital site, a jail site, cemetary, etc. but I need a visual on the edge of the woods that they will walk by. I have been looking at others sites but nothing is clicking--help!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
How about a southern bell type lady that is waiting for her man to return from the fighting. She holds his photograph or letters next to her heart as she waits.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
I'm worried that came from you, DT.
Only worry Dr. if it came out of me from the wrong end. LOL.

Opps sorry PeeWee. Didn't mean to take over your thread. Please someone give Peewee some ideas.

·
Registered
898 Posts
DT, I like your idea you could always have the womans back turned to everyone so you see what looks like a blonde woman in a nice dress holding a photo of her loved one and crying. when the people get close enough she turns around screams and is a corpse. Just my 2 cents Later all. :jol:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Wow...nice back story! After reading it, I think that you ought to come up with a way to make it look like several pairs of red eyes are peering out of the wooded area. Maybe accompanied by a sound effects loop of some ominous growls, scurrying noises, etc...

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Ok, PeeWee. How about a lost wounded solder lost on the edge of the woods. Trying to find his way back to his home. Problem is his legs were shot off in a battle and now he can never go home. And he was cursed by the witches that you spoke off. Their magic prevents the solder from ever getting back home.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
PeeWeePinson said:
WOW DT, that would be pretty bad wouldn't it?
I think so. Might be hard to come up with but I think you could do it. Make it so the top part floats but the legs drop to the ground. Have him cry out. "Help, I can't find my way home. I can't find my sweet Tammy lynn. I am lost without her!"

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey,

Chick...did you forget? What about a well? Have a voice of a child coming from the inside of the well crying, "Is anyone there? Help Me!" etc. You could make this well out of a plastic trash can and styrofoam. I've seen the How-To on a website.
Of course, you KNOW where the well idea came from and I'm not talking Samara. ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THAT'S IT!!! I forgot all about that Emp!!I will get started on that well if I can get it to look fairly realistic. I have seen them on how to sites but seemed complicated. Surely I can figure out a well and have it set off slightly on the trail!

Hib, I haven't seen that movie but I am going to try and find it, thank you. I have a site planned that kind of sounds like it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts