Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wooded spot on the trail this year that I cannot seem to come up with anything for a good visual scare, or if not a scare then a good shiver. The trail is set up during 1863 with a Civil War battle going on at the top of the trail (it goes uphill into a field.) I have a hospital site, a jail site, cemetary, etc. but I need a visual on the edge of the woods that they will walk by. I have been looking at others sites but nothing is clicking--help!

·
Registered
878 Posts
DT, I like your idea you could always have the womans back turned to everyone so you see what looks like a blonde woman in a nice dress holding a photo of her loved one and crying. when the people get close enough she turns around screams and is a corpse. Just my 2 cents Later all. :jol:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Wow...nice back story! After reading it, I think that you ought to come up with a way to make it look like several pairs of red eyes are peering out of the wooded area. Maybe accompanied by a sound effects loop of some ominous growls, scurrying noises, etc...

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Ok, PeeWee. How about a lost wounded solder lost on the edge of the woods. Trying to find his way back to his home. Problem is his legs were shot off in a battle and now he can never go home. And he was cursed by the witches that you spoke off. Their magic prevents the solder from ever getting back home.

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
PeeWeePinson said:
WOW DT, that would be pretty bad wouldn't it?
I think so. Might be hard to come up with but I think you could do it. Make it so the top part floats but the legs drop to the ground. Have him cry out. "Help, I can't find my way home. I can't find my sweet Tammy lynn. I am lost without her!"

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey,

Chick...did you forget? What about a well? Have a voice of a child coming from the inside of the well crying, "Is anyone there? Help Me!" etc. You could make this well out of a plastic trash can and styrofoam. I've seen the How-To on a website.
Of course, you KNOW where the well idea came from and I'm not talking Samara. ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THAT'S IT!!! I forgot all about that Emp!!I will get started on that well if I can get it to look fairly realistic. I have seen them on how to sites but seemed complicated. Surely I can figure out a well and have it set off slightly on the trail!

Hib, I haven't seen that movie but I am going to try and find it, thank you. I have a site planned that kind of sounds like it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.