Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Metamorphisis

Votes: 1 6.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you got to choose any super-power what would it be and how would you use it. In this thread feel free to say what's on your mind, and don't be afraid to go into some specifics.

·
Registered
263 Posts
the power of mind control

everyone always says somethign like 'flying' or 'laser vision'

why?

With mind controling powers you can make anyone do anything!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I myself also chose mind powers. Let us think logically about this one; if you had half a chance to get away with taking or doing what your hearts desires are wouldn't you? You'd be a fool not to. Robbing a bank, getting out of trouble with local law enforcement, or whatever you would do, you would do what would benefit you most.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The Scot and Mr Black are right. If you control someones mind, you control the world! No that I really want to control the world, but who knows? It might come in handy some day.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I can think of a few people who's mind I'd like to control.
Or cause Pain.
  • Imagine to know who is guilty and who is innocent.
  • Imagine being able to cause a murderer to re-live his/her victims last few horrible moments for the rest of their miserable lives.
  • Imagine being able to cause all the terrorists to re-live the horror of the people in the world trade towers.

Sorry I got caught in the moment.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Mind Powers, easily. Being a Meta-Morph wouldn't be too shabby either. Just think of the possibilities with either of those powers. :devil:

·
Registered
797 Posts
After much thought, I must also go with teleportation, simply because I hate driving so unbelievably much. Mind powers would be on the bottom of my list. I don't want to know what everyone thinks of me. :p

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
TipoDeemin said:
Mind powers would be on the bottom of my list. I don't want to know what everyone thinks of me. :p
That reminds me of a great quote from a great songwriter I heard once: "What people think of me is none of my business!"

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Tipo my friend you're forgetting one thing, if you had powers of the mind you can control what people think about you no problem, it isn't anything like Jedi mind powers where you can only control the weak at mind, weak or not that person belongs to you.:D :devil:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I picked Metamorphisis. Then I can change into someone who already has all the other powers. That means I have everything. Haha haha(Evil laugh)

·
Registered
797 Posts
That's true, Omega. I hadn't even thought of that! But...

DeathTouch said:
I picked Metamorphisis. Then I can change into someone who already has all the other powers. That means I have everything. Haha haha(Evil laugh)
Maybe I should change my vote. Huh.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Invivsibility... so I could hang out in girls locker rooms. Oh wait.. thats not a choice. mind powers then.... "These aren't the droids you're looking for"

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Don of the Dead said:
Invulnerability

You can't be harmed? Whats better than that? Walk into a burning building and save people, shrug off bullets etc.
Shunned by society that cant deal with an immortal. (invulnerable to death=immortality, does it not?)

Can't be executed..spend eternity in prison, being someones bitch-slave...Yup! What could be better than that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts