Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jol:If you were to be one place on Halloween where would you go and what would you do?:jol:

Myself, this year, I would like to check out a classic area in the east because they have such gorgeous colors on their trees. Id like it to be a small creepy old town where everybody celebrates Halloween like it really means something to them. Maybe even a place like Salem or Sleepy Hollow. Oh and for sure go attend a costume ball.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
as slightlymad said..."home is where the haunt is."

·
Registered
250 Posts
:jol:If you were to be one place on Halloween where would you go and what would you do?:jol:

Myself, this year, I would like to check out a classic area in the east because they have such gorgeous colors on their trees. Id like it to be a small creepy old town where everybody celebrates Halloween like it really means something to them. Maybe even a place like Salem or Sleepy Hollow. Oh and for sure go attend a costume ball.
That pretty much sums up it for me, as well.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive been on the Queen Mary... I also think going to Romania in Draculas castle or in a haunted castle in England would be very cool too

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ooh ya. Your 100% gonna see something creepy there. Ooooh the tourture museum there is supposedly gut wrenching! No pun.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I'd have to vote with the stay at home crowd also. There's just something magical in being in your own space when it's transformed into a haunt.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Definitely at home or at a friend's party...

There are lots of interesting places to visit (The Tower of London is creepy), but I like to spend time in my own neighborhood or with friends.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cant wait to take mine out when they're old enough. And when they're older, to have them help me build the haunt. How old were yours when they first went trick or treating?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahhahahahahhah OMG!! Thats soooo funny!
Thats awesome...you made my day lol

hahaha
How old is she?

Heres Cooper at 4 months old

hey Ghostess, u have any pics of your kids first time out?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts