Hey folks I'm back!

I haven't done anything in the way of props so far :\

And I doubt I will with the way I feel at the moment

but, yuss, hellooooo!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just didnt use the forum much, was just living in the real world :p getting new friends, getting a bf and then splitting up with im because he cheated on my (he's a dick ¬_¬)

14,925 Posts
Mollins said:
Just didnt use the forum much, was just living in the real world :p getting new friends, getting a bf and then splitting up with im because he cheated on my (he's a dick ¬_¬)
That's too bad, but better to find out now. Here's to your ex :finger:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Hi Mollins - Sounded like you needed the break. Sometimes when you have to deal with another person's sh*t and the real world :rolleyes: - very tough combination I'll tell ya! I just started here a while back. Hope to be posting with ya soon.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome back Mollins... a lots happens since u've been gone... Colins getting married to Trixi and Lotus is real pissed at em both... oh the Drama! :D

14,925 Posts
claymud said:
Welcome back Mollins... a lots happens since u've been gone... Colins getting married to Trixi and Lotus is real pissed at em both... oh the Drama! :D
You always got your nose in where it doesn't belong, you little trickster! :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome back, Mollins! Sorry to hear about your BF, but the band thing is awesome and I wish you all the luck in the world with it. Everything will just get better. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.