Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

Various RL stuff has kept me from posting for a while... moved, didn't have a computer for a couple of months, was briefly a suspect (excuse me,"person of interest") in a murder investigation..no I didn't do it, I'm not that desparate for props lol. Anyway it's been about 6 months, which according my brother equals 6 years in chatroom/message board time. I missed this place, especially when it got close to Halloween. I'm sure new people have shown up while I was gone and some of the people who were here when I was before may not be around anymore, but I'm looking forward to meeting people or catching up on things as the case may be. So tell me, how was your Halloween?

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Welcome back Papa Bones! Glad to have you back with us. Just peruse the Haunt and Display section..It has alot of info about how everyone's Halloween went. Mine went well..I had over 500 TOT's, up 200 from last year! I'm real happy to hear everything is smoothing out for you, and I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal with the law. Looking forward to more posts from you!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Welcome back Papa Bones! I think your brothers calculations sound about right but the good news is you'll have a good time catching up on the forum. ;)

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey welcome back Papa...Glad to here you arent THAT desparate for props yet...LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.