Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Long time lurker....finally joined the party! Okey...38 years old, Married, 3 boys, yada yada yada... Serious haunter, Looking to take Halloween to the next level. We have always had a great haunt at our home, or maybe it has been bad, as not many kids come to our place...but most kids go "around" our house which makes me feel good. We put on a pretty scary haunt with corpsed buckys, Tombstones, grave grabber, torsos, you all know what i'm talkin about. Im a twin 6'4 245 lbs, each of us wore a Death Studios Vampire mask (salems lot , Blue and white) with priest cloaks on...two big fellas hanging out in our graveyard scared "my" kids! Most said "forget the candy Mom..lets go to the next house..."

This year we are cranking it up a notch (or 5) we are going with some pro lighting (possible DMX)2 -750 strobes (we have always used the 35 watters from Halloween USA) New sound effects (which I do make myself) "the Hangman" "Monster Box", Death Studios masks (Zombie theme) and a few other surprises you'll just have to wait and see the video.. We also joind the Motor City Haunt Club which meets once a month to discuss prop building, guest speakers, Halloween events and so on.

I can make some sound effects for your haunt if you need something. I have a few of the Lucasfilms CD's with a number of sound effects, like environment (crickets, swamp, bog,) wolves, wind, rain, thunder, etc. If you have an effect you would like incorporated into your clip, PM me and I can put it in and send it all back to you. Something fun I did on my "myspace" was add some laughs, wind, thunder, voices, etc to give you and idea. You can download a part of the clip on www.myspace.com/soundsinyournightmare but the entire clip is 30 munites long. If you want it, just ask. You just have to be patient while I make your clips, I do have a full time job and a family, so go easy on me.

I look forward to contributing to this forum!

Melty..

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Serious haunter? I think there are a few of those here.

Well, I'm here to welcome you on behalf of the not-so-serious haunters.

This is a great place, you'll like it here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Glad you found this place. I just joined myself, and have found this to be a very informative place with alot of fun and exciting people. Goodluck with your carnking it up a notch

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Welcome...ya know your into kinda sounded like a personal ad. You wanna date??? LOL. Seriously, im sure youll love it here. The people are great and there are tons of links with great information.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.