Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
what the heck! Are those for real? LOL nice! I was hungy too for about a sixteenth of that. :)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That last was pretty damn funny, Bram. :D

You don't eat meat, grape? When it comes to dead animal flesh, I'm like those velociraptors on Jurassic Park were on that cow that was lowered into their pen. I love me some beef. Speaking of beef...

I would love to have one of those ginormus hamburgers!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Lets put this in perspective: Im thinking those are 2 lb burgers = 24 oz

You are supposted to eat only 3 oz of meat at a sitting. So the burger alone is 8 servings or more than a weeks worth of beef... The bun is about 8 servings as well. Holy Crap Man.... Can anyone say Heart AttacK? - oh ya and I didnt even break down the cheese.....

It is funny.. did anyone "win" their meal?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sinister said:
...You don't eat meat, grape?...
I was actually saying that (partly) to be funny. :D I've gone back and forth between being vegetarian and semi-vegetarian most of my life. I'm just not a big meat eater. As it stands now, I eat organic dairy, free-range poultry, and fish. I don't eat beef at all, and eat pork very rarely. I will eat venison, but only if my dad or boyfriend is the hunter (both are very efficient).

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
my mouth is big but not big enough to bite into that burger

watch it folks! lol

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Agreed Sickie! I do that a lot myself. Not a big bread eater.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Damn - talk about food coma. They are definitely gonna needs new shocks for their car!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts