Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone know that Joyce and I are going to be the proud parents of a ?
Funny thing though, I tried to get Joyce to marry me in Oct for the last 5-6 years, she just wouldn't go for it!
But the jokes on her....We are going to have an Oct baby....

Life is funny sometimes!!

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were thinking in January that we better get moving on this if we were going to do it.
At the end of January, she had a notion that she might be pregnant?
So, since I couldn't get my October wedding and it's been 17 years....if we were going to find time to get married, that we better do it now or it will be another 17 years of getting around to it. LOL

Thanks for the well wishes!
And Z, I could only hope!!!
But this kid will sure have some really fun Birthday parties:devil:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
congrats to you both...now the fun begins

Just think if you would have done this 17 yrs ago the kid be leaving soon instead of just arriving...

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Congrats...It is fun actually...the diapers suck, but seeing then turn into little people is cool. Best wishes to you both.

·
Registered
453 Posts
You'll get past the diapers. What's really tough is if the baby is awake a lot. The first six months after my daughter was born I was like a zombie, running on 4 hours of sleep that was segmented throughout the day. Instead of taking lunches, I'd take naps just to catch a few zzz's. But that's behind me now, I hope for your sake you don't have to go through that. It's all worth it. I'm sure you'll be a great pop. Congrats.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Congrats,Jeff.Oh the diapers aint so bad its the pregnant women that will cause you real pain.:D :googly: :eek:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts