Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I e-mailed the photos of the progress on the Skeleton Comedy Club to the reporter that did the article on me. She says she's going to put some of them in this week's paper. :D I can't wait to see what she writes this time.

I think we're gonna need a bigger boat. :p

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Dt's going on HGTV, Zombie's in the paper, Krough is being touted as the next Pumpkinrot. I feel like I'm surrounded by celebraties. Who wants to touch me??!?!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dt's going on HGTV, Zombie's in the paper, Krough is being touted as the next Pumpkinrot. I feel like I'm surrounded by celebraties. Who wants to touch me??!?!
Soory Slimy, I can't find my ten ft pole! :D

j/k

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
It isn't for sure yet. I found out today that I am fighting for 1 of 3 spots. I don't like the odds.

I would think Zombie-F would be tired of being in the paper so much. I don't have enough stuff to be in the paper. Unless it is a DUI.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Congrats Z-F, that is really great! I presume you will scan the article forour reading pleasure.

And dont worry DT, you probably have a better shot at it than you think. Besides you have an entire forum on your side!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Congrats Z-F, that is really great! I presume you will scan the article forour reading pleasure.

And dont worry DT, you probably have a better shot at it than you think. Besides you have an entire forum on your side!
Thank you Wildomar. But I have a better shot at being put on a Milk carton than on TV.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, the paper came out today and I couldn't find me in there. Perhaps the author meant next week's paper? I'm awaiting a reply from her about what happened. :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got muscled out for ads. The paper is about to merge with another local paper so they're both selling as much advertising as they can before the merge. With luck, she'll be able to strong-arm her way into getting me in this week's paper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.