Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been busy working on the inside of the house. The inside decor started as a way to keep me from wanting to put stuff outside too early, now it has turned into a thing of it's own.

Front Room

Dinning Room

I still have the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom to finish, and outside props! The temp has droped 15 degrees in the last hour, it is gloomy, cool with thunder in the distance. It is getting close guys!:jol:

Here is a link to more pics of the inside of the house and the FM tunecast for the haunt.

http://www.widowsbluff.net/2007.html

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
looks Good Widow..
I know what you mean about wanting to start setting up..I also have a bar area downstairs that I do till it's time to keep me busy.

·
Old Bat
2,795 Posts
Good gosh, somebody beat me to it AGAIN! I wasn't going to start until next week, but your decorations look so good I might just start tomorrow. Have to get Hubby out of the house, first.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Martha Stewart would envious! Simply gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well, I must follow my peers.........*crawling into the attic and pulling out the boxes******
It is less than 50 days away.....that's not too soon!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,790 Posts
Yes, I will also be bringing out boxes and decorating the inside. I don't know when the Halloween Pokeno party will be until I find out next weekend at the September's party. It will probably be the 12th or 19th of October - depending if everyone is in agreement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bay Window

I have a large bay window near my front door. I have so many different ideas and I think it's a good opportunity to really pull together a theme. I could build a temporary background wall of some sort and go from there. Mad scientist lab, witch's pantry, Scooby Doo / Mystery Inc. headquarters, "rotten" candy factory... I just can't decide!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Widow, NICE! Subtle, yet not. I love it. Bet it's even better at night...

HGoddessrn, I love your setup too. Very "cheerful Halloweenie" (and now I'm kicking myself for not getting that cute witch-toad when I saw him at Michaels...)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.