Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Like everybody else here, I love Halloween. It's my hobby... I love to make my own decorations/props as well as costumes.

I returned to live in the far western fringe of suburban Chicago, after eights years living abroad in England with my husband.

I'm sure I recognize some of you fellow fanatics... and look forward to exchanging ideas, enthusiasm and chatting in general.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
HI, Ms.Wicked!!!Watch out for Johnnythunder.Welcome to different diggs.Check out the chat some time.

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI, Ms.Wicked!!!Watch out for Johnnythunder.Welcome to different diggs.Check out the chat some time.
I did just check out the chat room and it was, er, dead. :p

Thanks to you and Vlad for the welcome.. I'

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope so!

It looks like a great site!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Welcome, welcome... Um, for the record, the list of "watch-outs" is much too big to provide here in the welcome thread. LOL

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Ms Wicked (love your name btw!) I am sure you will find yoursef spending many quality hours here discussing our halloween obsession :devil:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome aboard! Wait in the chat room alone long enough and you're bound to have someone happen along. Feel free to kick off your (pointed) shoes and make yourself at home. :D

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome Ms. Wicked! My wife is upset that you've taken her "pet name" I have for her!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome, welcome... Um, for the record, the list of "watch-outs" is much too big to provide here in the welcome thread. LOL
What the Wildman said. Enjoy your stay in these unhallowed halls! :jol:

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everybody. It'll be fun to just jump in and post!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.