Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it will be easy for Ironstock Photo links to get lost in the main Ironstock thread, please post your photos or link to your photos in this thread.

14,925 Posts
Here's a news article from IronStock that was posted on the L this morning.
Burying the 'dead'

Body Snatchers Tim and Dacoma Zielsdorf, both of Jeffersonville, Roger Alexander of Bloomington and Skid Mark of Tell City (not shown), lift Christine Ingoldsby of St. Louis, from a hearse and place her in a casket before maneuvering around graves to "bury" her. The team competed in the Pine Box Derby Saturday, one of the events at the annual Ironstock Halloween festival. More than 600 Halloween enthusiasts visited the Perry County 4-H Fairgrounds Saturday and Sunday. PHOTO: Janet Robb

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
wormyt said:
Oh now Death touch...I know who you are now. Its the name. Im not good with names but your face i will always remember. It was so cool meeting you. Now i will remember who you are. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just messing with you wormyT. I was trying to get you to talk. To tell you the truth I was too chicken to talk to you. My wife had to do it for me. Or we never would had met. But I am glad she did. Alot easier for me to chat thru the computer than it is face to face. I guess I am just mental.:googly:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
It was Jeff's Idea about the underwear. He wants a pair from every haunter in the world. And he wants to tac them up at Ironstock. He has already had many haunters send him a pair in the mail. I hate to see his wife when the ladies start sending theirs.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Acutally the other pairs of underwear where donated by the hearse club I went down with. It was DragonLady Sues underwear. She had the whole group sign them and put them up on Jeff wall. I thought it was cool.

This is DragonLady Sue in the middle. She also had a booth at Ironstock.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
wormyt said:
well then I must get my own pair of thongs or underwear up there next year LOL hummmmmmmm maybe a few would sign mine as well. I could start mailing a pair out soon and have the traveling Wormy thong LOL.
I hope no one steals them and sells them on Ebay. You could get a pretty penny for a pair of wormyT thongs. LOL.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Well, you are going to be sorry you asked this question. It is hard to see with picture, but do you see the underwear in the middle? Do they look familar?

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
FE - can I just send them to you? I'm trying to get to HauntX this spring so I won't be going to Ironstock. As for signing them - I'll just attach a tag. NO, not a "Hello My Name Is" LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.