Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
If there's ever one close to home, I'd love to go, but I just don't know of any near enough to me. That and, financially, I haven't really got the extra cash to spend on it so it'd have to be a free entry convention, or at least very cheap.

Not much happening for haunters in Utah. And I'm a baby haunter, at that, so if there was, I'd probably have no clue!

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TipoDeemin said:
If there's ever one close to home, I'd love to go, but I just don't know of any near enough to me. That and, financially, I haven't really got the extra cash to spend on it so it'd have to be a free entry convention, or at least very cheap.

Not much happening for haunters in Utah. And I'm a baby haunter, at that, so if there was, I'd probably have no clue!
Not so TipoDeemin,
Here's a link to a gathering, but I'm sure you knew this.
The 4th Annual Rocky Mountain Haunters Gathering:
http://www.halloweenpropmaster.com/2005_gathering.htm

Jeff

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have heard a lot about events like these. I live in St. Paul and have been wondering how one would find out about these things. I would like to check one out. Is there a website or something where I could find out about events?

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
scarface said:
I have heard a lot about events like these. I live in St. Paul and have been wondering how one would find out about these things. I would like to check one out. Is there a website or something where I could find out about events?
You can go here http://www.theironkingdom.com/Ironstock/
on the left scroll down and click on "other gatherings"
This is a pretty good list of events:)

Jeff

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I so wanted to to go Ironstock this year (it would have been my first time) but unfortunatly it is not going to work out, I have already told hubby we are going to block out the time for next year..lol
but I do get to go to HauntCon, only because it is here in Denver...lol I am looking forward to that one, it should be fun and informative.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Isn't Ironstock the one that WormyT goes to all the time? I think I have seen pictures. Is anyone going to take a lot of pictures? I would like to see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
No doubt wormy will take lots of pics, so I'll annoy her until she posts them here. She's a member here, but for whatever reason, doesn't stop in too often. I'll be sure to take as many pics as possible, but I don't do it to the degree she does.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.