Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I wasnt gonna let yall down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I only got like over 500 pics so didnt meet my 600 this year due to missing out on the Meet n greet . I didnt get there til saturday at 8:30am......
IRONSTOCK 2007 Saturday pictures by Wormyt - Photobucket next bunch will be the Weasel ball.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
She tricked us all. LOL. Just what everyone wants flashes in thier face. It was great, im so glad you made it.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Looks like you got a shot of Dragonlady sue and Mr. Sugar Crisp bear himself. LOL.(Longstory) Tell them I am sorry I didn't go this year.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Looks like fun.. you aint kidding lots o pics...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and if any of you know this guy....Navyghost...he is an Ironstock attendee from way back and alot of folks know him...
IRONSTOCK 2007 Saturday :: DSC00055.jpg picture by Wormyt - Photobucket well he was at the fairgrounds and sometime really soon after this pic was taken he received a call. He had to leave quickly and go check outta the hotel. Something to do with him finding out they were gonna unhook his mom from a machine and he needed to get home and then pick up the family and go to where his Mom is. So please keep him in your prayers and well wishes for the family. They were trying to hold off i think til he could get back home. So Navyghost we are all praying for you and your family. Some of you may remember him.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I LOVE the pics, especially the ones from the Weasel Ball!

Thanks for sharing Trish! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.