Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering the nature of this message board and the talent contained herein, I expect all of you who are going to Ironstock to bring a compact coffin racer with you. You only have a month left to build it.

That sound you hear is the sound of a gauntlet being thrown down. :xbones:

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I don't think I'll have the time to make one like origianally thought, but I'm sure gonna have fun watching!

14,925 Posts
I wish i could, I set up a 40 booth and it's hard to get away for the events going on. I miss a lot!!
Nah, I'm going to have a coffin there, but this seems like such a fun and creative event that I was hoping to see some more HauntForum'ers participate.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a glimpse of my crude creation. It's a just simple box design. Time, tools, and money were very short on this project. I can't wait to see what the other haunters come up with.

Here's Beulah. She was rather attractive when she was alive. Despite the putrified state, she can still fill out that lace nightie... :eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Err, well, okay.... The truth comes out.... I didn't have the nuts to go to Wal Mart and buy a Barbie doll. People might think I'm some kind of pervert.

Well, ... I AM "some kind of pervert", but not THAT kind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.