Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With IronStock arriving in the next weeks, you have to wonder what you might see.
No WormyT!
If you didn't attend, where would you find great stock footage?
Well, you could always count on Trisha. Hmm...until this year.
It appears that Trish, won't be attending this year.

So, what are we to rely on for our IronStock fix?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
With IronStock arriving in the next weeks, you have to wonder what you might see.
No WormyT!
If you didn't attend, where would you find great stock footage?
Well, you could always count on Trisha. Hmm...until this year.
It appears that Trish, won't be attending this year.

So, what are we to rely on for our IronStock fix?
Whoah! No WormyT!?! Did hell just freeze over?

·
Registered
375 Posts
you are to fill in and get them pics taken Ugggggggggggggggggggg. Yall please make sure to get some shots for us to see. I have already canceled our two rooms so there is no turning back now. Sooooooooooo Im depending on you all for pics. heck I will even post um on my photobucket if yall take some. I will be back next year.................I be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk LOL mawhaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
375 Posts
LOL well come on now,,,,,,,,,,I got faith in you all. Get them cameras in gear and just snap away. dont do like alot of folks. They bring um...then forget to take pics LOL Ironstock is fun and busy and so many folks to meet so i can see why alot of folks forget even to get the camera out. But i will remind you all before ironstock.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Maybe you should get a cardboard cutout of wormyT with a camera and put it in the middle of Ironstock. Maybe we need a live cam from Ironstock so wormyT won't miss anything.

·
Registered
375 Posts
just wait til next year. I really gotta get me an updated camera anyway. hey most folks will be happy Im not there...as they say what happens at ironstock stays at Ironstock lol............well except when i get it all in pics lol hehehehehehe. This is just a small break from ironstock for me...i will be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Yall just enjoy the flash NOT being there LOL.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Well no WormyT. Not everything stays at Ironstock. I told everyone how you danced around the room last year in your tiger costume, and I got good pictures of it too boot. LOL

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yea, I know. I looked when you did those kicks during the train dance. I was wondering if it was true what they say about lady haunters wearing tiger costumes. LOL

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Wow.... I think i need to hire someone to take pics :p ... I am sooo guilty of bringing the camera and getting few shots.... I loved that you had sooooo many :D I'm sure alot of us are still going to miss the hell outta you even altho the no flashing is going to be nice :D

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I take few pics and beg to learn about make-up a lot! LOL If there's an appliance that someone is wearing or someone offering tips on how to do prosthetics, you'll find me there! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.