Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Thanks for posting Jeff!

I love the "Spy" costume from Spy vs. Spy! How clever is that?

It looks like folks had a good time!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I don't know what the final tally was but I'd be amazed if it hit 300 people. Combination of gas prices, economy problems... Ironman told me he knows a couple of regulars who didn';t make it who are really struggling right now just to keep their homes. And lets not forget all the floods. I imagine this was a bad time in general for travel plans.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Oh yea really HOT LMAO. I see that credit card out and Im surprised it isnt smoking. I spent it fast this weekend. I was hoping none of those pictures would surface, but I guess this one isnt too bad at least I only have 1.5 chins this year LOL.

Oh my...who is this hottie???

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are in front of my booth, with card in hand....my most favorite pose!
Oh yea really HOT LMAO. I see that credit card out and Im surprised it isnt smoking. I spent it fast this weekend. I was hoping none of those pictures would surface, but I guess this one isnt too bad at least I only have 1.5 chins this year LOL.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Nice cropping, Bourno. How was the turnout for your crawling Zombie?

Regulars not there because of financial and mortgage probs, eh? I know that scenario. We had to declare bankruptcy just to keep our house.

Even Starbuck's is shutting down 600 stores. 600 stores x 20 employees means a loss of approx. 12,000 jobs.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The crawler Make and Take went very well. Had 6 guys for it and a pro group took the one I used for the demo to show what parts I used and from where.

I think fuel prices was a big factor for many and with more Halloween events to choose from as well. I wore my tye dye "legend" T-shirt for ya though :) on Saturday.

Need to get bigger name stickers as even though there was less people this year, I still missed out on meeting some forum members.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Didn't notice the credit card when I tossed them into photobucket, but have cropped the card out from my pics.

I got busy and should have made you take us for rides in your hearse. It looked very nice.
You didnt have to do that Wes, you couldnt see anything anyway. LOL!! Yes I should have given you all a ride and she is nice Thanks.

35 Posts
Hey could someone be sweet enough to give a bit of a review for us that could not attend...And please for the love of everything good in the world, my poor eyes are burning from looking at the pictures of Keary on Stage...
What is he doing?

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
At least I was there in spirit through your tie dye Thanks! heh

Glad to know things went well for ya Bourno :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.