Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Actually Jeff, the count just looks like he's wearing those skin tight Victorian style breeches you always see the aristocracy wearing in any film about the eighteenth century. Cool stuff, man. :cool:

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
grapegrl said:
Those costumes look like they are beautiful, FE! We need individual close-up pics!
You'll find photo's on my web site, though, when I get back fron IS I'll have 3-D views of all the costumes, cool Huh?

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sinister said:
Actually Jeff, the count just looks like he's wearing those skin tight Victorian style breeches you always see the aristocracy wearing in any film about the eighteenth century. Cool stuff, man. :cool:
Just wondering how long you stared? lol
They are cool, wish you could see them in person, you would be quite amazed on how nice they are!

Glad you like them!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Just wondering how long you stared? lol
They are cool, wish you could see them in person, you would be quite amazed on how nice they are!

Glad you like them!
Remember: I am a writer. It's just in my nature to notice details like that. It might one day be vital to a story I'm writing. Ya never know. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Jeff, speaking of costumes, I need to score that captains costume for John before you leave on vacation, I have to distress it out for I S

·
Registered
765 Posts
and BTW the Mannequins look great along with the Costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now that I know that pantless pics are acceptable on THIS FORUM...... I have a whole new batch of Bodybag pictures to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bodybagging said:
Hey Jeff, speaking of costumes, I need to score that captains costume for John before you leave on vacation, I have to distress it out for I S
Do you want me to ship it or did you want to pick it up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts