Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The calendar says it's Autumn. I see dead leaves and pine needles. There's Halloween decor and they're putting clothes on the rack to signify as such, but---WHERE'S THE ****ING WEATHER?!?

It's still as hot here. Admittedly, the humidity is low, but that changes nothing that it's still too damn hot for this time of year. So how's it everywhere else?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
The foliage is taking its sweet time here, and the weather was still pretty high as of last week. It seems to be calming down to the usual temps now, and the foliage here should be in full swing by next weekend. I'll try and snap some pics of the colors if I remember to bring my camera out with me.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See what happens when you mess with the weather Seraphine, my dear? :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks like our chances for brightly colored autumn leaves is not going to happen here. A large number of trees in this area of Central NYS have some kind of disease that's making the trees drop there leaves early. It sucks. It is cooler everyday now finally though.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
One of the trees in my back yard does that. It starts to drop its leaves in late August and is already done doing so as we speak.

The foliage is just now starting to look good, so if I remember to take my camera out with me tomorrow, I'll be sure to snap a pic or two to share with everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts