Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I shut it off. There's a few members that are constantly editing, re-editing, and re-editing again what they post. It makes me a little suspicious as to what's going on. If all is well after a while, I'll re-enable it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah sux cause i keep making mistakes :( Ah well.
I tried to post a pic from photobucket and it keeps showing up as a link? too big maybe? that wha happens?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I don't think there is anything suspicious going on except I there are times especially in the games area that I will post an answer and someone else just posted while I was posting. I use the edit button to go in and change my answer to stay in sequence.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
I don't think there is anything suspicious going on except I there are times especially in the games area that I will post an answer and someone else just posted while I was posting. I use the edit button to go in and change my answer to stay in sequence.
Especially in Person Above My Post :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
The few, the proud, the bad keyboarders.

That would include me.

Since I can't use 'white out' I'm compelled to use the edit button to rectify typos caused by excessive, compulsive creative expression.

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
It's all my fault! I've been deleting and replacing circuit attachments as I make changes.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
My two cents (which count for nothing here but...........I'm annoying and will offer anyways)..........is that if it doesn't cost anything or cause any undue burdens on you, Z-F, I would re-enable the edit button for those of us who aren't up to anything nefarious. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
My two cents (which count for nothing here but...........I'm annoying and will offer anyways)..........is that if it doesn't cost anything or cause any undue burdens on you, Z-F, I would re-enable the edit button for those of us who aren't up to anything nefarious. :D
Well, it's either all or none. A certain other forum doesn't have editing enabled and nobody seems to have a problem with that.

I'll turn it back on. But if I see posts being edited, edited again, and re-edited AGAIN weeks after the fact, then I'm shutting it off permanently. I can't have content constantly changing and/or disappearing like that.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
And as for the spell check thing... I suggest you switch to FireFox 2.0 and above as it has a spell checker built in that underlines misspelled words in red.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.