Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

am I in the right place? Is this thing on....testing 1..2..3..test...
Just going to jump right in here and say um, Hi, My name is Hella. and I have been clean and prop building free for over 2 months now....and I really need a fix...can you help me....

okay really...my name is Hella, I live somewhere in the vicinity of Denver, Colorado and I love Halloween, have since I was a kid. My hubby is a fabulous guy who lets me be creative with this passion of mine, and my kids just think I am weird, but that normal for kids anyway...lol
I have just really started to get into the whole home haunting stuff within the last year or so, so I am still a newbie at all this, the Halloween-L list has been great, and Jeff, or Frighteners Entertainment posted a link to here...and well Here I am...I hope that I can learn and grow and contribute when I can.

so Hi, glad to be here.
;) Hella

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Hello Hella. My step kids think I am weird too. Of course, I think they are right. But as ScareFX said, "You are in the right place." Have fun posting...

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Welcome Hella. My God, two months without a Halloween prop fix! What were you thinking? It's dangerous to go cold turkey like that. I think you should join in on the under $20 prop challenge before it's too late, lol.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the street... The odd thing in my opion is that this little slice of Hell is next to scecamey street...

·
Banned
160 Posts
Greetings and red potatoes.....Just kidding Z :D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Hella said:
...my name is Hella, I live somewhere in the vicinity of Denver, Colorado and I love Halloween, have since I was a kid. My hubby is a fabulous guy who lets me be creative with this passion of mine, and my kids just think I am weird, but that normal for kids anyway...
Hello, Hella (have you heard that one before?).

Where, in the vicinity of Denver, pray tell? I used to live in the vicinity myself. Aurora, in fact.

You are the Keeper of what Secrets?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I think I am going to like it here...

in answer to your questions Doug, I live out near DIA, tecnically Denver, but everyone thinks Aurora. I grew up in the Westminster area though.

and I am the keeper of my secrets...lol and there are many

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.