Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I got the link to come up but don't understand it either. It's a girl strapped to a table with a piece of bacon jumping on her arm and a laser thing. The bacon keeps saying over and over again he's gonna save her???????????????????????????

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I'll make it unanimous. I'm just as confused as the rest of you. I'm even more confused as to what a slice of animated bacon, a girl that finds herself in the same precarious position Sean Connery found himself in in Goldfinger, and a quote from Silence of the Lambs all have in common.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got it, anyway... It's from one of my favorite movies.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
THAT ROCKED MAN... Dancing bacon and lazors... finestkind!!!
Thats gonna be a internet classic like PENUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! or Numa Numa!!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Something must be wrong with my PC. None of the links I click on do anything for this bacon thing.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Zombie-F said:
Something must be wrong with my PC. None of the links I click on do anything for this bacon thing.
Just so you're not left out Zombie-F ;)

http://s93242532.onlinehome.us/temp/bacon.swf

I think the other link I posted was dynamically generated so it died. I still don't understand the bacon bit but Don of the Dead wasn't sharing that one anyway. We've all happened upon it by accident.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Very catchie song. Good editing too. Makes me want to wright a song about the movie SAW. I don't know what I would call it, but it would be a catchie song too. LOL.

I saw this video from the same site. I wish this kid could have got some hot chicks to this. His face just doesn't do it for me.

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=885
OMG. At the end of that video is "WHO IS DRIVING CAR? BEAR IS DRIVING CAR! HOW CAN THAT BE?"

Sorry, little Clerks cartoon joke there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts