Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Oh my Oh My its OCTOBER 1st!!!! YIKES!!!! I worked my butt off yesterday in my yard getting more done. I even had a neighborhood guy drive by with his truck and I yelled at him to go get me some straw bales or hay bales. He stopped and smiled and said hey I can do that for ya as I have the truck. So I said hold on let me run inside and grab ya some money. He said NOPE call it my donation to the haunt. Yippeeeeeee so i got four free hay bales...
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket which I now have four blucky skeleton posed on them. Hum maybe I should yell at men more often as they pass by. hehehehe. Today i will start in my garage as I now need to gutt it out and hang my black bed sheets all around. So much to do yet, and only so many days to do it in .....hehehehee

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I have to record the skeleton's dialog (at least I have it written now) and program the prop-1 that will control the scene in the skeleton comedy club.

I also have to board up the windows, set up the FCG, get the spider scene that will be next to the skeleton comedy club set up and finish painting the obelisk I built for the cemetery. I can't believe I still haven't done that! :googly:

·
Registered
214 Posts
*grumble* 31 days left to do stuff... and I normally get my full crew about once every other week....

Honestly this cemetary fence is what is sucking up all of our time... I'm begining to think if it's worth it at all....

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
*grumble* 31 days left to do stuff... and I normally get my full crew about once every other week....

Honestly this cemetary fence is what is sucking up all of our time... I'm begining to think if it's worth it at all....
Trust me, when its done, it'll be sooooo worth it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
O C T O B E R ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I had my first build day yesterday (the 1rst), and my haunt just exploded onto the driveway, doin good. Except for I have poison Ivy all over me. Better than a broken leg!

You guys all stay safe with the tools your using and such, and stay TOUGH, dont get discouraged.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Because of school, we can only work after school before dark (because our haunt is scary as hell at night haha) and on weekends.
We started putting up that black material stuff today.
We'll finish that the next day we can go because it's a two man job (and one of the most important ones, IMO), then we'll start setting up lights, strobes, fog machines, and all that jazz.
We also need to build some dummies and an electric chair butthat can mostly all be done after school at our own houses by ourselves.
:)

It seems like we have so much more time until it's finally October.
Haha.
You're all lucky because most of you do yours ON Halloween.
Ours is both Friday and Saturdays two weeks before Halloween.
YIKESSSSSSSSSSS! :eek:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
jeesh... time to get off the computer and get my rear into gear. I tried to find some stuff to put out, but all I had that I wanted outside atm was some wooden comic candy-corns we put out every year near our walkway... everything else is pretty much a prop and will stay inside until the weekend-of.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I will put the front graveyard up next weekend sometime ,..and then do the rest during the time i have after work. When i am off that week of the 28th. Then ill be busting ass. has to be done by 6 pm sat the 28th

1 - 17 of 17 Posts