Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the township this morning and everything is a go for some help from the police staff. There is some talk about other community efforts for some support as well.

I had also just hung up the phone with our local branch of the Humane Society. I have a meeting with them on Monday afternoon to discuss doing a fund raiser for them this year. something along the line of a bag / can food for dogs and cats for an entry donation.
I thought this was pretty cool, as I was talking the Excutive Director, in an excited voice she said " I'm a somewhat halloween Freak myself " too cool, huh?

Now what this leads up to is some great radio ads during the month of Oct and a possible TV ad or 2 and the increased stress level and insanity....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congrats!!! That's very exciting. Wish you were closer I'd definitely be there.

Make sure you share any and all ads with us, radio, TV, paper.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Congrats, Jeff. Let me add that I think you are super cool for doing something to benefit your local Humane Society. Animal-related causes are close to my heart, so it's great to see other haunters helping our furry friends.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Awesome!!! what a great Cause - so where is the haunt going to be, at a local place or your home?

When will it be running. I may be in your neck of the woods in October, would love to see it if its open. Let us know all the details.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hey that's great news FE. I wish you tons of luck and good weather for your haunt. It's also great to know that they executive director is into Halloween too.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Jeff, elswarro does some great commercials for haunts, they have a ready line up just pick the one that suits your needs and they will add in your info.... I think it is like 250.00 what a bargain, air it free on local cable and watch the visitors come crawling out of the woods....

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!
We'll see how the chips fall....

Anyone is welcome to come help or just hang out!
We'll always have food and drinks available either way.

and Bags, great idea but for the ads, I get what ever they give me. Mostly just a blurb with a cross my fingers a mention of the website, though, you already know that! :)

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Congrats FE! Hope everything goes vonderful for you! Your such a sweetie! Opps, I let that secret out! LOL Wish i was closer, I'd love to see your Haunt. :>

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Im 5 hours 7 mins away via Google... perhaps I will see it... but IM NOT going in. :)

Perhaps some of us could pick a place and meet for coffee one day....and go together... But im Still NOT going in it....:)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Congrats Jeff. Sounds like big time to me. Where do you run this haunt? It's not out of your home is it?

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sure hope things fall together and I'm able to handle it with the sales this year....?
I'll start building the structure this week, thinking I'll keep it the 1200sq ft. it has been, time will tell.

And Vlad, you got it! It's 100% Home Grown Haunt.

Again, if anyone wishes to stop by, my home is your home, just give me a little warning that you think you'll be stopping by...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Heh, Packing up the family and moved to clark, lake that is.,............consider this advanced notice that we are coming........

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, the Humane Society is really excited about this.
I looks like they'll be out every night. They may have an animal or two with them in costume.
That's a little cute for me, but will work well with the kids blow up Haunt that we set up every year.

I'll fill in more details as time goes on.

Again everyone , THANKS for the support!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.