Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a few weeks but never got around to introducing myself. I'm known as Blackwidow, been making props for a few years now and I love every minute of it!! I don't have a yard haunt since I'm in rural PA and get no TOTers but I do a little decorating just for my own enjoyment. Last year I decorated for the Elk's Club Halloween party, it was a lot of fun and everyone really enjoyed it so I got asked to do it again this year...woohoo :)
Big excitement about an hour ago...I got my Dayton gearmotor from Granger's so my FCG will be flyin' this year!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the FCG. The FCG is sort of a "standard" item, but it still captivates me nonetheless.

Checked out your site. Pretty sweet stuff, especially that Grim Reaper you made! That thing looks pretty badass. The corpsified heads look like drippy, gory fun too.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Blackwidow said:
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a few weeks but never got around to introducing myself. I'm known as Blackwidow, been making props for a few years now and I love every minute of it!! I don't have a yard haunt since I'm in rural PA and get no TOTers but I do a little decorating just for my own enjoyment. Last year I decorated for the Elk's Club Halloween party, it was a lot of fun and everyone really enjoyed it so I got asked to do it again this year...woohoo :)
Big excitement about an hour ago...I got my Dayton gearmotor from Granger's so my FCG will be flyin' this year!

Welcome .. welcome .. welcome :D Nice to have you here.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome to the board. Hope you have fun amongst new friends here. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and thank you ZombieF for the compliments! That reaper was one step from going in the trash...it was the third time I had taken him apart and re-worked the frame to fix his sagging problem. Monster mud is a lot heavier than I thought ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.