Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure it was going to happen but I've been asked to build a walk-through haunt this year at a local car dealership! That means I'm actually going to have Toters!!!! WOO HOOOOO!
It's just a small showroom and attached garage but I can't even begin to tell you how happy and excited I am! I love the idea of having kids enjoy my props and not just adults like last year when I did the Elk's club party. That was fun but this is going to be so much better! :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Oh man, wait until you see the reactions you get out of some kids... especially the ones that want nothing to do with all the evil stuff you'll have around. The fear is priceless. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Congrats on landing the gig. :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys :)
I feel like a kid myself right now as the excitement is still fresh...um, maybe I should be drinking something besides coffee today, LOL.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congradulations! It really is a good feeling to finally know that you have people that will be able to enjoy your props, as I have just had a similar occurence. Best of luck to you, and like scarefx said, we'd love to see pic's!

·
Registered
214 Posts
you'll have a great time, best haunt I ever did was for a childrens hospital.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats on your "big break" Blackwidow! I'm sure you'll scare the pants off all the ToTs...have fun!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone :)
I've already made plans to have a separate area for the wee toters...I think some of my props may be a little too much for them but the older youngin's are fair game! (evil laugh)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts