Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone is doing well this time of year i managed one project this year take a look and tell me what ya think
cheers coffin_creature

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
That turned out great. I like it.
Good Job

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wow, that brings back early childhood fears, I always jumped when the Jack In The Box popped up. Nice job, that would scare the crap out of me if I was a kid!:devil:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all I did take a few pictures during construction this time so after the big day i can probably try and throw together a small how to. At least with the linkages etc.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Good job..............No that's not it ...........Great job , I like the sound and the crank brings it all together, Keep up the great work.......and if you have some time .....I got a few things that need finishing.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You are my hero. I was looking at ebay earlier to see if they made a giant jack in the box. There's no way I have time to try and make one this year. But I'll certainly be looking for your how to. Great Job!

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is just way cool. I am wanting to do something very similar this year. If you can show the pics you have that would be enough. Thanks

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Okay Okay Im ready to see a how to on this one. Fantastic job.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts