Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
El Diablo Blanco
9,338 Posts
I subscribed to your vlog I better get a big mention sis !!!! LOL you are one kooky gal hahaha I LOVE IT

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I subscribed to your vlog I better get a big mention sis !!!! LOL you are one kooky gal hahaha I LOVE IT
LOL..I will definitely give a subscriber shout out to my bro! Thanks for subscribing! I'm glad you like it! :D Oh and you are just realizing I'm a kooky gal now????

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Hey, Joisey, I think someone hacked your account and put up a fake vlog, because I didn't see any blood go spurting all over the room when the alleged Joisey cut herself on the grinder. Everyone knows if there ain't blood, it ain't Joisey:D

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, Joisey, I think someone hacked your account and put up a fake vlog, because I didn't see any blood go spurting all over the room when the alleged Joisey cut herself on the grinder. Everyone knows if there ain't blood, it ain't Joisey:D
LOL...I was trying to figure out how I could do it without having a big mess to clean up afterwards. I figure I would just add more blood to the would. Hey you did see the few drops of blood on my sweat shirt?!?!? :googly:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
AWSOME!! I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are the video goddess. I subscribed to your vlog (at least I hope I did it right - I never did anything like that before). Looking forward to future vlogs.

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you sharpobject and Wildcat! :) Elaine I have four new subscribers and I'm not sure if you are one of them? If you need help subscribing than I will be happy to help you get started! Youtube can be very addicting...so I am warning you now! I will call you on Sunday. Thanks again everyone that subscribed so far!

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Nice video, Joisey! The part where the Reaper invited you to enter the coffin cracked me up:)

I think everyone took a picture of that blue-faced fish lady. She was very popular.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Great VLOG, I just watched and subscribed. I so want to make one of those gravegrabbers. The movement of this mech is awesome. Great job on the videos.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts