Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I must admit I'm not sure if I've breaking rules or not, by listing the URL to my web site. If so, please let me know if this announcement should go somewhere else, or not at all. I saw a comment that signatures can have a link to your web site, but I was not sure. Seems that this is ok, let me know if not.

Earlier in the year I posted a few youtubes as I developed some new DVDs in 2012, this posting shows them for sale on my own website, outrageous-media.com In time they will appear on other webstores, but right now they are on my own site. I did complete my first DVD. A lot of these effects and music are part of a film I am slowly making, called Harry Murdoch and the Curse of the Grim Reaper.

This is my site URL http://www.outrageous-media.com/products.html, which was redone July 2012. The 2012 Button shows the new stuff. At some point it will include a links page, information on video repeaters I've used from Team Kingsley, and information about Custom Video Effects, like was done for the Russian Museum in 2007-2008, Top Secret Park [that is the name] in 2009, and Volo Museum in 2011. Thanks, Jon Hyers

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
A text link to your business is allowed as part of your signature if you are not a paid banner advertiser (they're allowed a picture as well:)). If this thread more properly belongs in the Sponsor and Vendor fourm, someone will move it for you:)

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
Hello Jon,

Glad to see you on this site. I have a question for you and hope you can answer it. I bought one of your DVDs through the Hauntcast page. It was the Ghosts of History. I am looking to get one chapter of it put onto a flash drive/ card whatever to go with the wonderwall style projector that takes the cards.

How do you take a chapter off the disc and transfer it to the card. In an interview you did, I think, you said that is how you use several of the effects in your haunt production.

If you don't want to share it here, PM me please so I can use the effect this year.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Very cool stuff on the sight. I bought your soundscape cd, good stuff on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts