Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Haunted houses, and home haunters. I'm sorry I have not posted in a while, I've spent most of the past 6 months working on an inde feature, Harry Murdoch and the Curse of the Grim Reaper. From that film---making process, in tandem we have created a number of Visual Effects DVDs. The one I want to talk about here is nearly completed - August Release, maybe July, and it's MY answer to projectable effects for a Harry Potter Mood. There's a zero relationship to the two films, but visually there are similarities. Here is the youtube for MAGIC AND WIZARDS 2. It was our most expensive production to date, our studio grew a lot in capabilities in 2011-2012. I hope you enjoy the visuals and perhaps have some uses.

I'm proud to mention that I personally composed and performed the music on a few Synths. This DVD is not listed for sale anywhere yet, but will be. At times I list things first on ebay, then on many other web stores. AND I am always looking for more Brick and Mortar Stores [and web stores] that look for new items, Enjoy.

JON

1 - 2 of 2 Posts