Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I will be interested to see if he is the real Killer though - most of the stuff he said was on the news years ago. I could have said it. We will see. I think they just want to "solve" this at this point. But we will see!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I am still of the opinion that Patsy Ramsey was the most likely culprit. Something just wasn't right dressing that poor six year old girl up to look like she was sixteen or older. I can't prove anything and Mrs. Patsy ain't really up to confirming or denying this anymore is she?

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Sinister said:
I can't prove anything and Mrs. Patsy ain't really up to confirming or denying this anymore is she?
No....she's taking a dirt nap.

When the news broke yesterday I was shocked. This news is all I've been hearing today herein Colorado. I remember when it happened. People still drive out to the house to take pictures. I hear out in Georgia where JonBenet is burried they have a weird shrine sort of thing at her burial site (barbie dolls etc).

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hauntiholik said:
No....she's taking a dirt nap.

When the news broke yesterday I was shocked. This news is all I've been hearing today herein Colorado. I remember when it happened. People still drive out to the house to take pictures. I hear out in Georgia where JonBenet is burried they have a weird shrine sort of thing at her burial site (barbie dolls etc).
They do have the shrine thing you speak of you there at the site. I have seen pictures of it. I do know where she is buried at but have not personally been there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hellrazor said:
I will be interested to see if he is the real Killer though - most of the stuff he said was on the news years ago. I could have said it. We will see. I think they just want to "solve" this at this point. But we will see!
I agree with you there. Guess we'll have to wait and see when they compare his DNA to what was found under her nails and in her underwear. Either way he's a sick man.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
If that **** isn't guilty he needs to be put away just for his sick confession alone. I still maintain the Ramseys, Patsy in particular knew more than they have let on. It'll all come out in the wash, so they say, eventually.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
HibLaGrande said:
Well if he didn't do it, I think he should at least get "psycho killer look of the year" award. that guy looks nuts.
I was thinking that at first too Hib. I rewatched where they had him taking the pics and he seems drugged up pretty bad. I dunno if that something done over there or not. Its possible they drugged him to get a confession. I'm going to have to wait for more info before I can make a decision on whats up.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
He looked drugged to me could not even sit down on his own.
Here is my take (and i dont have time to follow the whole thing) He was arrested for something like child molestation over there thats what I initially heard. So rather than face their punishment which i am sure is much more apprpriate than ours he fesses up to the murder and gets extradited. As a us citizen he could apeal extradition for ever.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
No way this guy did it.

He was with his ex-wife at the time (If your EX wont say you killed somebody, you didn't kill anybody) AND there's all this noise about him drugging the girl, when there were no drugs in her.

Granted, he's a creepy looking ****, and should probably be killed just for going to Thailand (yes, we all know the reason he was there) but, I don't believe he killed this girl.

Not that the case will ever be solved, but I'd bet on the family. Probably the brother.

The house is for sale again. For the third time since the murder. Half the basement is walled off now. Creepy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
He looks very sick mentally of course, but physically as well. I think he's so mentally sick that he has come out to get a whole publicity thing, but he only has a little time to live and thought he would go out big, why not confess to something huge, go to jail, get some free health care and die.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
When this story broke a few days ago, I was kinda happy that they finally were going to solve this murder. When I saw the picture of Karr on the news he looked like a weirdo and of course being in Thailand made it more believable. But his story is definitely not adding up. I mean, why would you contradict the facts of the case that were made public (i.e. picked her up at school - Christmas vacation, and drugged her - no drugs found in her system) when he had a fascination with her and followed the case for years. Why would he screw up those details. He was emailing a professor with tidbits and writing to Patsy when finally caught. Also, I don't think he has asked for an attorney yet to represent him. I think this guy just wants his 15 minutes of fame because he's a stalker and this is as close as he can be to JonBenet and her family.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I wonder if his ex-wife has any pictures of him at home on Christmas when he said he was suppose to be with JonBenet. Wonder what his reaction would be then.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I personally don't think they've found the real killer at all. Just some nut job wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts