Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absence of Light
Michael Berryman, Tom Savini - When a well-meaning scientist discovers how to create life, two organizations bent on world dominance steal the code!

Big Bad Wolf
Richard Tyson, Kimberly J. Brown - When Derek takes his college classmates to his stepfather's cabin to party, they are attacked by a strange creature.

Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck
Corin Nemec, Andrew Divoff - On July 14, 1966, Richard Speck took 9 student nurses hostage, in one of the bloodiest mass murders in American history.

Feral
A young couple's life spirals downward into murder and conspiracy when an encounter with an unknown creature leads them to kill their neighbor.

Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror
Snoop Dogg, Danny Trejo - Welcome to the Hood of Horror, a place where your actions in this life determine your ultimate fate.

Blood and Chocolate
Agnes Bruckner, Hugh Dancy - A young teenage werewolf is torn between honoring her family's secret and her love for a man.

Id
Take a peek into the world of the unconscious, the id - but beware.

Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution
Jason Priestly, Elliott Gould - It begins with a terrifying rash of isolated homicides around the world - male sexual urges have transformed into violent rage.

Primeval
Dominic Purcell, Brooke Langton - A news team is sent to South Africa to capture a legendary 25-ft croc. It turns deadly when a warlord targets them for death.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror
Snoop Dogg, Danny Trejo - Welcome to the Hood of Horror, a place where your actions in this life determine your ultimate fate.
I haven't seen Bones yet (but after reading some of the reviews, it sounds really good), but if this is half as good as Tales from the Hood, I'm 'down'.

Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution
Jason Priestly, Elliott Gould - It begins with a terrifying rash of isolated homicides around the world - male sexual urges have transformed into violent rage.
Can't wait for this one to come out. Haven't seen it yet, but it sounds amazing. Plus, I'm a huge Joe Dante fan (of his horror films, that is) and he's doing an audio commentary for the DVD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts