Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got cast for a small part in a feature film shooting in June. I auditioned on Monday and was just contacted today. Talk about a quick turn around! I meet with the director and producer next week to discuss contract and pay.

:D

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Congrats Sickie!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great news - cant wait to hear more details!

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Yeahhhhh!!!!!! Congrats to you. The question is will you remember us?

·
Registered
358 Posts
And the Oscar goes to..........

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO! Thanks, folks! It's an indie film, so I'm sure it will be extremely hard to market, but hey- I'm happy and I may get my union card to boot!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doc, I only have one scene. It's a comedy, but my part is straight (unfortunately). It's called "Crazy Neighbors from Hell" and it's about a family that has horribly annoying neighbors wherever they move to. I play a hubby that is led into a foreclosure building by a real estate person. Unfortunately, the family is still living in the house while I'm asking about items and being shown around. :)

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Wahooooo Sickie!!!! Congratulations!!!! And like Scareme said... "Will you remember us?"....... sniff, sniff.... :devil: hehehe

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Congrats to ya Sickie!!!!! Good fortune seems to be smiling upon some of us members this week. It's nice to be able to share in this.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This week perhaps, but it giveth and it taketh away... :(

I was just contacted by the movie producer. Seems the movie house decided to pull the plug on the movie. They felt they could put their money better elsewhere in other film projects. [sigh]

No union card for me this time...someday...someday........ . :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts