Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spaulding and I talked about this some months ago, and here it is! The next Monster Legacy Set will be released October 19, and will retail for about 30 bucks! Making their appearance on this set will be:

The Creature From The Black Lagoon, Revenge of the Creature and The Creature Walks Among Us. This will be on two discs.

The Invisible Man, The Invisble Man Returns, The Invisble Woman, The Invisble Man's Revenge and The Invisble Agent. This will be on Three discs.

And finally, The Mummy, The Mummy's Hand, The Mummy's Tomb, The Mummy's Ghost and The Mummy's Curse. This will be on Two discs.

Like its predecessor, there will be theatrical trailers for most of the movies and commentary from various actors, film historians and such. This will indeed be a great Treat to recieve on All Hallows Eve! The Monster Fests are shaping up quite early this year!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Sweet! Finally, I get to have the Creature and Mummy movies. I never really cared for the Invisible man flicks though. I kind of wonder why they chose the Invisible Man over the Phantom?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Re: I kind of wonder why they chose the Invisible Man over the Phantom?

Because they're concentrating on the thirties, forties, and fifties (hence the talkies) for these releases. We'll eventually get "Phantom", but it'll be in a set featuring Chaney, Sr. (who deserves his own set, anyway) or the Universal silents.

"The Invisible Man" was more sci-fi than horror, I always thought, but still I liked the first one very much. I'm most excited about getting "Creature From the Black Lagoon".

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check it, you followers of the Classic Monsters! Here's what the new Legacy DVD's look like! First The Creature:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts