Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan halloween the second halloween ends the first year i have done this was in 2010 I had a budget of 2 dollers i pulled it off with a bit of dumpster help and it went off with a hit I loved halloween soo much i have bought a few things 2 sets of 3 tombstones a cheap fog machine a ghost/mummy that has a motor on the top so it travels around the graveyard spiderwebs and creepy curtains but now i have ideas to do so much more this time make it actually

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
You have the correct attitude to be here (kinda crazy). The fact that you did your fist Halloween on $2 is another plus. Buying props can be ok, but making them is what we are all about. Dumpster diving and shopping at Kurb's ( thats going through other peoples trash on the nite before its picked up) is raised to an art form.
At the top of the page you will find a heading called "All Albums", this will let you see all the albums of all the members here. Also here is a link to a list of projects you may want to look at.

http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/

Greetings and welcome.

·
Super Moderator
64,290 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hawk:)

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: Welcome to the forum Dead Hawk! You will have the best time seeing all the masters here, these guys are amazing! But I warn you...once you start...you will NEVER STOP!!!!Wahahahahahahaha...:p

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Pumpkin5 is right!, once you start you can't stop! Kind of like Lay's Potato Chips, can't eat just one!

Welcome to the ride!

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Welcome Dead Hawk!! This is thee place to find like minded people. You'll have a ball!

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,783 Posts
Welcome Hawk - tis an amazing place for inspiration!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome to sleepless nights due to not wanting to leave the forum of a minute. You might miss something. lol.
Lots of great people and ideas here. Have fun and welcome to the mayham.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.