Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Jeff Great Job on your display! I love the first shot of the skeleton scarecrows. I think you will have to show me how to make a few of those to display in my yard. Better yet I will just take those..hee hee :) Just kidding...but seriously I would like to make one of those for my graveyard they look great!!!! Oh and I love the shadows in the windows too.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Great display...love the corpse and table set up...bloody cool, I say...:)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Jeff your display looks fantastic. Your lighting looks great. Love the whole lab set up you have. Sorry we missed coming over to see it. We got kinda busy with our own haunt and then the weather. My sister in law also made a surprise visit this year.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
That second picture in your first post is a beauty! Is the lighting actually orange or is that just how it looks in the picture? It gives a very Halloweeny effect.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Awesome job, Noah. Love the scarecrows and the ground breakers. And that is the sickest, wettest butcher's table I've ever seen. Nice.

Tradition and the Love of Halloween. Spreading it around. :smilekin:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That second picture in your first post is a beauty! Is the lighting actually orange or is that just how it looks in the picture? It gives a very Halloweeny effect.
I normally go with ambers and blues but this year I decided to go red. There is 2 par38 red floods in the trees and 3 par20 ambers behind the tombstones. Its a mix.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That shot with the window silhouettes very nice. I got a kick out of the Red Neck in the basement. Did you really get the little ones down there?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thecreepyhousenextdoor.com 2009 videos added

Finally!! I was successful in uploading videos without my computer crashing. I will be sending the whole haunt To ZombieF for the HauntForum DVD. More vids available on youTube. I promise they are shorter.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts