1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
64,106 Posts
Man, you've got a lot of groundbreakers.

The spiked skulls really set the mood in this display - a little bit tribal and definitely eerie.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
You have one creepy setup, sir!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Totally creepy, very imaginitave. Has that skull island (King Kong) feel. You almos expect a guy with a bone in his nose and a spear to come from behind the fence. Nice!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man, a skull on a spike just speaks volumes by itself. I Love it! :D

Made me want to listen to some Soulfly.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay folks...Got around posting pics to the website....

This was one crazy Halloween. My wife tells me on Friday that its going to snow. That Saturday morning I raked up five bags of leaves and put them in the house to keep dry to put over the "dusting" of snow. It begins to snow....by 2:30 we lose power. Its still snowing....Wake up Sunday morning to see we got 6" of snow. I have to go to work but I see that its beginning to melt quickly. I get home hoping we got power....None. I keep working on haunt in the dark thinking the power will be back on by Monday. Wake up Early Monday morning no power but alot of snow is melting. I decide to help it by raking it off my front lawn into the road. Now I have no WHITE snow showing on the lawn. I go back in the house and grab the five bags of leaves and begin to dump them back on the lawn. I hated the snow on the props. Still no power. I thought I could light the maze by putting battery operated flicker candles along the ground in the basement. I hae to use a flashlight to see what Im doing....I HAVE TO USE A FLASHLIGHT TO SEE WHAT IM DOING. I tell my dughter to go buy 4 flashlights for the TOTs. The town did not cancel trick or treating....we had about 200 TOTs go thru the maze using flashlights!! We told them to come back on Friday to see it with the lights on....It turned out to be a great Halloween....

There are more pics at ...http://www.thecreepyhousenextdoor.com/chapter12.html

Please Note that there was no snow in any of these pics!!

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
*gasping* dude. your really messed up in the head and i'm officially creeped out. You have the eerie touch. i need to go clear my head now.

LOL in other words, fantastic haunt!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts