Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely love the corpsing you did on your half skeleton you have in front of your RIP tombstone, and I had an idea for it...

I think I read somewhere on your site that you have something like 30 tombstones...

if you could find a way to hide them correctly under the ground... and had a trigger that could make them,we're talking a lot, you need like 14 of them, and I mean all of them, pop up at the same time, with local speakers near each one of different people moaning in pain or something...

that would scare the living %#[email protected]$ out of me and I would run from your haunt screaming for my life. Now if we could just figgure out a proper way to hide those skeletons so it looks like normal grass...

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
OMG, if I only had the money to do that... I'm sure that more then a few of my neighbors would be upset with me for digging up my entire lawn, not to mention the local Code Enforcement Officer, my insurance company and my wife!

The spray-foamed bucky corpse is a fan favorite year after year!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure that more then a few of my neighbors would be upset with me for digging up my entire lawn, not to mention the local Code Enforcement Officer, my insurance company and my wife!
as for the neighbors and the code enforement, do you live in a homeowners assoc.? If not I don't see how it could be illegal, as for the wife, what if you cut out the sod and kept watering it to keep it green and replaced it? hmm wife's a hard one... but the effect is something akin to the corpses that pop out in indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark, I had just watched that, and started looking at your site, so the idea was fresh in my head.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts