Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While Pete and Nefarious 1 went to see The Punisher, I went to see Kill Bill Vol. 2. I recommend this movie to Tarantino fans and Non alike. There's something in it to entertain everyone. Well written, acted and directed, I will be first in line when it hits the stores later in the year. If you watch this movie, you'll probably agree with the statement I'm about to make here: DARRYL HANNAH DESERVES AN OSCAR FOR HER PERFORMANCE AS ELLE DRIVER!!! The woman was absolutely ruthless and cold-blooded, and Hannah played the part in such a way, that I had no trouble beliving that this woman was for real. The catfight between she and The Bride was Top Notch, and one of the best all-out brawls I've ever seen in cinema history. See this one right away! It is definitely a worthy follow-up to it's predecessor.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I watched the making-of last night, and the chick fight looks tremendous! I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Saw Volume II last Saturday and was not impressed at all. I liked the first one but the 2nd fell flat for me.

Aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts