Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Whoa! That is creepy! It reminds me of an old horror comic story I read as a kid where a guy gets turned into a tree. That tale kept me up nights for a while. Nice work, Krough!

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
krough that is just amazing! I love it! I agree with Otaku, it does look like a guy turned into a tree. Everything about it is great. It has an expression of exquisite agony on its face. Really it is just fantastic. I hope next Halloween you take some great pictures featuring both trees. I would love to see that! Better yet...any chance that you live in Florida? I'll drive by to see them, hehe ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you so much everyone. I honestly am not much of an artist in the traditional sense, but this Halloween stuff seems to work for me.

PrettyGhoul, Unfortunately I live In Seattle WA, quite a ways away from sunny Florida.

Now if I could get the pose right for the second one I would be happy (been fooling with it for 2 days now, it looks like a monkey in its current pose)

Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
DeathTouch said:
As of right now, you got my vote. Of course, you are the only one right now. But John(Pumpkinrot) would be drooling over that.
I'll bet Mr. Pumpkinrot has already seen this. He may not be registered here, but I know for a fact that he visits on a regular basis. I just fielded an e-mail from him on the site and answered a question on how I edited my video.

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
Zombie-F said:
I'll bet Mr. Pumpkinrot has already seen this. He may not be registered here, but I know for a fact that he visits on a regular basis. I just fielded an e-mail from him on the site and answered a question on how I edited my video.
I knew it! Can you hear me JOhn! John! What are you building this year? I want to know... Jooohhhnnnnn! Answer Me! I'll throw a baby tantrum again. You don't want to see that again John! LOL.:googly:

I must of not taken my pills again today. LOL.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Its sorta funny, I tried contacting John at pumpkinrot when I started this project, I wanted to discuss mache texturing of treebark. He never replied. So I went out and studied trees and took lots of pictures.
In a way im sort of glad, since I learned quite a bit in the process.
But if you are reading this John, thanks for the help last year, I am now a mache addict. And check your mailbox I think I sent you 2 mails or so.

Krough

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.