Dry weeds from backyard 0
Dyed beef netting scraps $0.5
Creepy cloth $0.5
Accord cloth $0.2
Tape 0.1
Hot glue 0.1
latex paint $1
Total 16.98

Blog post about how I made her will be live within a few days and I will update this post with the link.
http://grimvisions.com/2007/02/05/hello-my-dolly/

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Awsome as always

Now if I could only come up with an idea.

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
krough, why do you have to always be first. Now I will have to work even harder to try and measure up to 'the bar' LOL. Ah well it wouldn't be a Haunt Forum contest without you posting first. It is original and awesome as usual, well done:D

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Krough, you're scaring me, and I love it. Do it again!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Krough great as always ...nice pic set-up

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
First I have to say that I've been on this forum for a year and I still catch myself thinking it's Kr-Ow (Rhymes with Cow) when I see your name, then I have to remind myself it's Krough (crow). LOL

2nd, I really enjoy your work. :D I'm ready to give you a run for your money...er...when I think of what to make! LOL

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That the **** I have nightmares of. The kind of ghoul that comes up from the bottom of my bed to nibble my toes! Good work!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I love your creepy "things". This gives me some ideas of my own, but I'd probably be crucified if I started working on anything now. Besides, the temps are in the single digits around here, and I have no heat in my Garage/workshop. Great work. Looking forward to seeing more of your new stuff as the year progresses.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL
Her hands: Small balls of newspaper wrapped in plastic shopping bag scraps, then taped shut with packing tape. Then wrapped with beef netting scraps that were dyed black last year (I think I used this for my porch decoration to hide my FCG mechanism). I then tied and bound her hands with faux barbed wire.

Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts