Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
WOW, Krough! Outstanding!! Really great both in concept and execution. I think what really stands out to me is the pose. You'd never know it was just pipe and chicken wire underneath it all - really naturalistic looking. Again, really well done. I love the bamboo - it really adds to the mood.

I did have one question though, and this is in no way meant as a criticism as I really love all your props, but I was curious as to how you work all the very different props together? Do you have a large yard with different themes in different areas or have you worked out an overall theme to tie all of the dissimilar elements together? Just inquiring minds. :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
WOW, Krough! Outstanding!! Really great both in concept and execution. I think what really stands out to me is the pose. You'd never know it was just pipe and chicken wire underneath it all - really naturalistic looking. Again, really well done. I love the bamboo - it really adds to the mood.

I did have one question though, and this is in no way meant as a criticism as I really love all your props but I was curious as to how you work all the very different props together? Do you have a large yard with different themes in different areas or have you worked out an overall theme to tie all of the dissimilar elements together? Just inquiring minds. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.