1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2- coat hangers -price snatched out of closet
1- 3/4"pvc end cap-price-27 cents
1 -3/4"pvc 2 inch -price scrap
old dj speaker stands -price scarp "straps were broken it was in junk pile" for body has posible arms also
scrap piece of 2x4 from a old couch -price-scrap
old kitchen island -price-"taken out of kitchen when remodeled 2 years ago just didnt get around to throwing it out yet im lazy i know" so scrap
acc skull -price-5.15
rite -price 2.18
6 cable ties cost 2.39 for 15 i used 6 of them price 90 cents
roll masking tape-price-two to a pack for .98 cents i used most of it .98 cents
sheet i swipe out of closet- price -free
2 leds -price-1.50
1 3/4" pvc coupler -price-15 cents
white and black spray paint -price-4 bucks dollar store brand
disco ball motor -price - this is a tricky one i already had and sorta a freebie ive seen online some where for 3.50 just the motor no canister i didnt have to pay for but im still listing as 3.50
wire from a broken record player -price-scrap
some shoe polish -price id say 50 cents worth
9 volt clip -price-51 cents

total 19.14
i hope i added that up right

video of mouth movment and head turns slightly b/c its sorta free standing in a fitting from the speaker stands...... mouth moves slow so watch for it

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/kryptonoff/?action=view&current=Video1.flv

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
Man, you animated prop guys just take the cake. No fair. I hope people are going to grade on a curve here, because I need it. You probably don’t know that my prop has an alarm clock in the belly that will wake you up in time for Halloween. LOL.

Great work on that prop man. If I want a prop like that I have to starve my sister for a year and stick her out in the yard on Halloween. LOL.

·
Banned
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DeathTouch said:
Man, you animated prop guys just take the cake. No fair. I hope people are going to grade on a curve here, because I need it. You probably don't know that my prop has an alarm clock in the belly that will wake you up in time for Halloween. LOL.

Great work on that prop man. If I want a prop like that I have to starve my sister for a year and stick her out in the yard on Halloween. LOL.
i dont think you have anything to worry about i doubt ill get 1 vote.

thats funny ....but realy morbid

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
I can't image that you will get just one vote. I think you are being too hard on yourself. It might be a good idea for all the contestants to go out drinking all this week. I know I need one to get rid of the presure.

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
damn it, I am screwed. I knew I shouldn't have taken the family out to Benihanas. Can I trade you the checks I gave you for Cub Food's coupons? It is good for a free dozen donuts when you buy a dozen. Expires 4/4/2006

·
Banned
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DeathTouch said:
Ok, I have a question about how you posted the video to Photobucket. How do you post a video to photobucket? Do you have to convert before or what?
nope where you uplaod pic there will be a tab that says video click it and do same thing you do for pics it take care of rest i had to try it 4 times slow connection

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.