Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone now where I can get large gargoyles that are light? Styrofoam or blowmold plastic or ???

I may not have enough moola to buy them this year, but I'd like to know to be ready for next year.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Home Depot out here had some 1-foot tall ones in their halloween section for about $20. The sign said they were made from paper mache. It felt more like thick plaster, but I'll take their word for it. They looked pretty good and were not solid and heavy like the solid plaster ones at Target. The wings were wire with some sort of cheap cloth stretched over them.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hey Sickie. The best gargoyle I've ever seen is made by Boneyard Bargains out of Toronto, Canada. It's huge at 2 feet by 2 feet and just looks incredible! It is made out of painted polyurethane flex foam so it's quite light. Not cheap at $175 but is currently on sale for $125 Canadian (which is actually now $125 US!:) I'd love to get a few myself. Here's a link and some pics:

www.boneyardbargains.ca

(FYI, I'm not affiliated with Boneyard, I just an admirer of their gargoyle.)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing! Love the fence and gate.....
*mental note.....make that!!!*
Now back to the regularly scheduled thread...........
Sorry Sickie....I have nothing to offer......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.