Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you who know me i'm sorry I haven't been posting but i've had a lot of **** going on in my life and the new form of internet idolatry Myspace.com has consumed me! To those of you who don't know who I am well i'm sorry we never got to know each other, but I guess that my point here today is not to explain myself but to bid a fond and heartfelt farewell, for I have more stuff going on in my life and soon i'll have no time even for myspace! Goodbye friends stay cool and never lose your edge!

Sincerely Yours,

Omega aka Michael King

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Omega, I hope that all the stuff going on in your life is good, and that someday you'll find time to join us again. Till then, take care.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Good luck with everything in the future... oh, and we'll see you again... because you can't escape from the street :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hey Omega - Hope you take care of yourself and accomplish what needs to be done. We'll leave the front porch light on for ya.

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
I was not aware there was a situation. Sorry about mentioning it. For the record, I respect the fact that you keep these things private.

·
Registered
823 Posts
You know what - I always though Omega needed a forum that was more edgy - maybe more in tune with what he was about. There's nothing wrong with that. He stood out often - sorta like Marilyn Mansion at Disney World!

But every amusment park needs characters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts