Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently picked up Nickelback's "The Long Road", and Shinedown's "Leave a Whisper". Good stuff. Track 'em down if you haven't already. :cool: :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'd buy Nickelback if they didn't suck **** through a straw. Never heard of Shinedown. I bought a couple of the Megadeth reissues, but that's it. Too damn poor to invest in anything else, LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
One of my latest buys was the Megadeth Reissue of Rust in Peace... and I think it's terrible compared to the original recording!

Other than that, I think me last buy was the new Killswitch Engage, and that was like three months ago! There hasn't been much coming out this past year that's held my interest too much.

·
Registered
80 Posts
the last cd i bought was the new slipknot cd.it's great.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Raxl, what the hell is your avatar? It's so damn small I can't make it out." says PETE. It's the ghostbuster firehouse blowing up. The whole ghost geyser thingy. :p

Also, staying on this topic, kind of, I need to get Velvet Revolver, Saliva, and probably pick up that Hollywood Rose cd, when it gets a little cheaper. Oh, and Chinese Democracy, when it comes out in November. :p :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Believe me guys, Velvet Revolver is definitely worth the money. I picked it up a few weeks back, and am still astounded that Scott Weiland is a MUCH better vocalist than Axl Rose (Actually, I always knew Scott was better. ;) :D )

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dillinger Escape Plan-Miss Machine
Zao-Funeral of God
Beyond The Embrace-Insect Song
100 Demons-S/T
Madball-NYHC EP

Looking forward to new Shadows Fall and Megadeth this September. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Megadeth- Rust in Peace ane Peace Sells (remasters). I actually like these better than the original recordings.
In Flames- Whoracle
Metallica- Some Kind of Monster

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mastodone- Leviathan. Whats great about this cd is that it's a concept album about Moby Dick! I think it's great these guys are willing to experiment.
I saw these guys when they opened with Fear Factory a couple months back, they kicked ass.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I too got Mastodon. Great album, great guitar riffs. My favorite song on the album is Megalodon.

I also got the new Megadeth album (kicks so much ass) and the new Flogging Molly.

And this Tuesday, if Star Wars leaves me enough money, I'm going to pick up the new Shadows Fall and Green Day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got the Shadows Fall ammo box. Only 1000 in existence :) . I have #316.

Don't think I'll be buying Greenday's new album. Seeing as it's an anti Bush album and I support Bush.
I used to be a pretty big Greenday fan when I was younger I have Dookie and Insomniac. But since they've decided to alienate any of their fans that may hold different political views. I don't think I'll ever buy any of their albums again.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've always thought Scott Welland had an awesome voice.

I'm in the same boat financially as some others. I don't think I've bought a new CD since about 2001 when I got a CD of Black Sabbath "We Sold Our Soul For Rock N' Roll".

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I picked up Nickelback's new one, and the new Shinedown cd last weekend.:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.